*** BE SURE TO SCROLL DOWN TO THE VIDEOS ***
A $286,000 REDUCTION EFFECTIVE 3/6/2021
Opportunity knocks! My name is Paul Sowa, a real estate broker, and I have owned Coyote Canyon Ranch in Washington State for about 26 years. It's not as complete as I envisioned. This is primarily due to an illness and my age. Lets face it we are all getting older and my vision/goal requires a younger person than myself or at least in better health. Later I'll tell you a little about it in a video. But until then while you go through this information be thinking about your vision. It can be almost anything you can imagine; a home with a very large yard, a horse/cattle ranch, a farm, a shelter for abandoned horses, a survivalist school, a hunting lodge, a logging operation, and my favorite a camp for troubled youth. Oh, I almost forgot another favorate is to turn the dairy into a meat cutting operation and raise organic beef. Wow, this property is so diverse you could most likely have them all! Or you can develop the land as a getaway.
FYI, There's interest in doing a Hollywood movie in the area!
First, let me say that I have divided the Ranch up into 5 listings that make sense for its 9 tax parcels. However, you can divide them up differently or even subdivide and make more tax parcels if you so choose. This sale will most likely be an IRS 1031 Sale with no cost to the buyer. Don't worry if you don't know what that is, I or your agent/broker can explain it to you later.
I did have a group of several young men who I allow to hunt the ranch that wanted to buy it together by each taking a parcel or two and then forming an ownership agreement between them. They weren't able to put that together. So now it's open to all to come up with their own ideas.
No creative financing.
*** I was told that many years ago the dairy field had a small plane runway on it ***
NWMLS LISTING # TAX PARCEL # APPROXIMATE LISTING INDIVIDUAL and TOTAL PRICE
ADDRESS ACRES ACREAGE
PRICE AT BOTTOM
5889 WEST END RD
FRUITLAND, WA 99129 1513500 80 acres
DAIRY BUILDINGS 1513600 79 acres 159 acres $575,000.-
5901 WEST END RD
FRUITLAND, WA 99129
VACANT LAND 1513300 126 acres 126 acres $378,000.-
5750 MUDGETT LAKE RD
FRUITLAND, WA 99129
VACANT LAND 1513200 115 acres 115 acres $345,000.-
5778 MUDGETT LAKE RD
FRUITLAND, WA 99129 1557600 8 acres
HUNTING CABIN + SHOP + 1557900 41 acres
FIELD 1568900 15 acres 64 acres $395,000.-
5821 MUDGETT LAKE RD
FRUITLAND, WA 99129 1557860 11 acres
VACANT LAND 1569400 94 acres 105 acres $325,000.-
TOTAL 569 acres $2,018,000.- $1,395,000.- REDUCED 03/06/2020
NWMLS #1440385 IS A PACKAGE LISTING AND PRICED AT $1,395,000.- REDUCED!
PRICES TO THE LEFT ARE WHAT THE PACKAGE PRICE WOULD BREAK DOWN TO BE WITH 5 BUYERS ACTING TOGETHER TO COME UP TO THE TOTAL OF $1,395,000-
PRICES ON RIGHT ARE PRICES IF SOLD SEPARATELY
1. CMA= COMPARATIVE MARKET ANALYSIS
2. PRICES VARY DUE TO VARIABLES SUCH AS CREEK FRONTAGE, TIMBER, LAKE VIEWS AND NUMBER AND CONDITION OF BUILDINGS.
3. CMA PRICES ARE WHAT I COULD LIST THIS PROPERTY FOR. IF I SUBDIVIDED FURTHER THE PRICES WOULD BE INCREASED.
4. THE CURRENT LIST PRICE AND TOTAL IS DISCOUNTED SINCE I WANT TO SELL THIS AS A PACKAGE.
5. CALL FOR LISTING INFORMATION AND OFFER QUESTIONS.
6. SELLER DOES NOT LIVE ON THE PROPERTY. ALL BUILDINGS ARE AS IS. SELLER HAS DISCLOSURES FOR WHAT THEY KNOW ABOUT.
7. COMMISSION/REFERRAL WILL BE PAID TO A LICENSED REAL ESTATE AGENT/BROKER. CALL FOR DETAILS.
8. CLEAN WATER AND CLEAN AIR..... NO POLLUTION ALERTS HERE!!!
9. IF YOU LIKE TO HUNT YOU WILL FIND THIS AS GOOD AS MONTANA ONLY CLOSER TO MAJOR AIRPORTS. ON 02/14/2020 WE COUNTED 215 ELK, WHICH WE PROVIDE WINTER FEED FOR, ACROSS THE ROAD FROM THE DAIRY. THERE'S A SMALL HERD OF ABOUT 20 ELK NOW STAYING ON THE DAIRY.
A few interesting points about the ranch.
This is copied from a VHS tape that I recorded. Pardon the sound quality. However, Frank tells some unique stories about the area. It's a 40+ minute long video. Don't forget the popcorn. I hope you enjoy it!
Paul Sowa, Real Estate Broker
GREENUP & ASSOCIATES, LLC
CELL 206-790-7700 or CELL 509-675-8626
5889 W End Rd, Fruitland, Washington 99129, United States